For Parents

Note To Parents

If you have concerns about your child's progress always start by talking with his/her teacher and/or other professionals at the school.

If your child is on an IEP and you have concerns, talk with your contact person, whose name and number can be found on the front page of your child's IEP.

Due to confidentiality issues, Walpole Public Schools staff does not respond to IEP issues via e-mail.

Referrals for evaluations must be received in writing.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.