Licensure Information

Licensure Guidelines

Recertification information from the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)

Educator Services, Licensure and link to ELAR Online Tools

Educator License Name change request (May be mailed or faxed to DESE with proof of name change.) Please forward a copy of the completed form to J. Delpha so that Human Resources can update your personnel record to match your educator license.