Part of our Strategic Plan... The Aspen Family/Student Portal supports the goals of the Walpole Public Schools to engage students and their families and provide opportunities for communication. Providing timely information for parents, guardians and students about student performance serves the school system’s Strategic Plan priorities of maximizing individual student achievement and enhanced relationships within our community.
Log in to the X2 Aspen Family or Student portal at:
Troubleshooting account access:
- Use the above link to make sure that the website address that you are using is the most updated one. Updates to the program will often result in a broken link to an old shortcut or bookmark.
- If you are the primary contact for a child in grades 6-12, you should have received a Family Portal welcome letter containing your login ID and password. If you are new to the district or have never logged in and misplaced your letter, please contact the main office or guidance office at your child's school to request one.
- Parents who do not live in the same household as their child should contact the child's school to request access to the family portal, or complete the online support formfound here. Proof of identity and confirmation of contact information will be required before login credentials are released.
- Submit a Support Request Form if your family account does not provide access to all of your middle or high school children or your account login has been disabled after frequent invalid login attempts.
Want to update your email address or change your password?
- Log in to X2 and click on "Set Preferences" in the upper right hand corner of the window.
- Click on the Security Tab to change your email or password.
Want more information?
Access the "Help" menu --Search Online Help or download the Family Portal User Manual under "User Guides." Once logged in, the Help Menu can be accessed from all pages except the Home tab.
Or... You can find the answers to many frequently asked questions in our FAQs Document.
Or... User Guide