Serving the communities of Walpole, Medfield, Millis, Medway, Dover & Sherborn
The Walpole Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Programs (Walpole CFCE) is a community-wide group that seeks to support families and children, and to expand access to affordable, high quality early childhood care and education. We work with families, caregivers and early education professionals to ensure that quality experiences form the foundation for young learners in our community from birth to school age.
Goals of the Walpole CFCE program:
- Increase knowledge of and accessibility to high quality early education and care programs and services for families with children prenatal through school-age.
- Promote family education, engagement and literacy.
- Facilitate collaboration and community planning between local early education and care partners and other community stake holders or partners.
- Provide support and information for families with children transitioning between and among early education and care settings, home and school.
- Support early education and care programs across the public and private sectors in delivering high quality services.
The Walpole CFCE Program is funded through the 237 grant from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care’s Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Grant Program
We hope you find all of the resources listed on this website to be informative and useful. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact Person: Yvette Sammarco
Phone: (508) 660-7374 x5656
Address: Elm Street School
415 Elm Street
Walpole, MA 02081